Complete Roach Elimination & Removal in Baytown, Humble, Richmond & Surrounding Areas
No one wants to find a roach in their home or business and chances are where there is one, there are many more. Cockroaches are not just another disgusting pest; they can also carry diseases and allergens. They carry germs on their legs and can easily contaminate food in your home or business. When searching for cockroach control in Houston, look no further than Anytime Pest Elimination.
Cockroaches are incredibly common in the state of Texas because they thrive in warm, humid areas. Cockroaches have evolved over millions of years, and they can be extremely difficult to eradicate with over-the-counter methods. If you see one cockroach, it’s a safe bet that there are hundreds more. The sighting of a roach in your business puts it at risk for losing customers and clients.
Preventative Measures for Roach Control
While our team at Anytime Pest Elimination is dedicated to providing complete roach elimination and removal, it's also important to take preventative measures to keep roaches from returning to your home. Here are some tips to help prevent roach infestations:
- Keep your kitchen and dining areas clean and free of food crumbs and spills.
- Seal cracks and crevices around your home to prevent roaches from entering.
- Store food in airtight containers to prevent roaches from accessing it.
- Regularly empty and clean your garbage cans to remove potential food sources for roaches.
- Consider professional pest control services for regular inspections and preventative treatments.
By taking these preventative measures, you can help maintain a roach-free home and minimize the risk of future infestations.
Cockroaches can be found hiding in a variety of small spaces in your home or business that are hard to get to without the help of a professional.
Some of their most common hiding spots are:
- In the walls
- Under the floors
- In Cabinets
Types of Cockroaches in Texas
The most widespread species of cockroaches found in Texas are German and American cockroaches.
- German cockroaches are usually less than an inch long and brown in color. These are the most common roaches found inside your residence or business. They thrive in warm areas and are usually found near food preparation areas. They are extremely hard to get rid of and lay eggs at a rapid rate. It is crucial to have your interior treated by a professional to eliminate German cockroaches.
- American cockroaches are about 1.5-2 inches long and are reddish-brown in color. They can fly and thrive in dark warm areas. They’re usually found outside but may enter your home on the search for food or water. Treating the exterior of your home is crucial in eliminating American cockroaches.
Anytime Pest Elimination can help residential or commercial customers in the Greater Houston area by offering excellent cockroach pest control services. We will start by fully inspecting the interior and exterior of your home or business and checking for evidence of cockroaches.
We will then come up with a treatment plan that meets your needs and budget. We even offer full clean-out services for restaurants at night. Services can be completed within 24 hours and we’re available 24/7 for emergencies.
Looking for a Roach Exterminator in Your Area?
Whether you’re experiencing a roach infestation in your home or business, Anytime Pest Elimination is here to eradicate all pests and prevent any future infestation. Cockroaches are incredibly common in the state of Texas because they thrive in warm, humid areas.
Insured & Secured
5 Star Rating
30 Years Experience
Would HIGHLY recommend
"I had called other pest control companies and no response or they were all automated. I found Anytime and sent a message they responded right away."- Jay S.
I called for a same-day appt and they were able to do it
"He explained their regular service to me but didn’t pressure me at all. He was very polite and informative. I will definitely continue to use them!"- Terry S.
I haven't been this satisfied with a service ever
"I have used Anytime Pest Elimination for a couple years now and they are wonderful. I only see dead bugs since they have been on the scene."- Benjamin M.
Made a miserable situation so much better
"Anytime Pest staff were prompt and efficient. I left a message on a weekend and received an immediate response."- Annette F.
"Making an appointment is easy and they’ve always been able to accommodate my schedule. Always on time and wear shoe covers inside the house."- M.J.
Emergency Services Are Available 24/7
Send us a message online or give us a call right away at (832) 662-2411 to get help with an emergency pest control situation. Our professional and experienced team serves greater Houston and the surrounding areas anytime - day or night!SAVE $59 BOOK NOW
24/7 Commercial Pest Control
If you run a restaurant, hotel, or some other type of business, pest problems can hurt your reputation and your bottom line. We offer commercial pest control in Houston 24 hours a day to ensure that our service does not disrupt your business.Learn More
DIY Pest Control
Anytime Pest Elimination Products has a wide selection of great do-it-yourself pest control products that help to control ants, termites, cockroaches, and more. Our DIY pest control products are affordable and effective.Our Retail Store