Reliable Termite Control for Residents of Baytown, Humble, Richmond & Surrounding Areas
Termite damage can be devastating to your home or business and cause thousands of dollars in damage if not treated properly and swiftly. In the United States, termites damage more than 600,000 homes each year. Residents in the U.S. spend an estimated $5 billion annually on termite control and to repair the damage that termites cause. That’s more than the cost of all the fires, earthquakes, and hurricanes in the U.S. combined.
It is crucial to have trusted experts inspect your home for termites to avoid these devastating damages. At Anytime Pest Elimination, we are fully equipped to conduct thorough termite inspections and successfully treat termites with termite control you can count on to last.
Request your service, with our friendly team by calling (832) 662-2411 today. We always provide FREE estimates!
When we treat your home for termites, we promise it to be termite-free for up to 10 years! If you find evidence of new infestation in that time, we’ll be sure to come back to re-treat. If you see termite mud tubes or evidence of termite damage, we are happy to give you a free termite inspection to verify the presence of termites and give you an estimate for the necessary termite control & treatment. it’s smart to have your home or commercial building inspected for termites at least once every three years in Texas.
Insured & Secured
5 Star Rating
30 Years Experience
Would HIGHLY recommend
"I had called other pest control companies and no response or they were all automated. I found Anytime and sent a message they responded right away."- Jay S.
I called for a same-day appt and they were able to do it
"He explained their regular service to me but didn’t pressure me at all. He was very polite and informative. I will definitely continue to use them!"- Terry S.
I haven't been this satisfied with a service ever
"I have used Anytime Pest Elimination for a couple years now and they are wonderful. I only see dead bugs since they have been on the scene."- Benjamin M.
Made a miserable situation so much better
"Anytime Pest staff were prompt and efficient. I left a message on a weekend and received an immediate response."- Annette F.
"Making an appointment is easy and they’ve always been able to accommodate my schedule. Always on time and wear shoe covers inside the house."- M.J.
When you purchase or refinance a home or commercial building, you will most likely be required to obtain a WDI inspection. During the inspection, we look for any accessible evidence of termites or other wood-destroying organisms such as carpenter ants, carpenter bees, wood-boring beetles, wood fungus, and dry rot. These inspections are extremely thorough and time-consuming, so we do charge a small WDI inspection fee based on the size of the home or commercial building. After inspection, we will discuss the termite control and treatment options that best fit your budget, location, and lifestyle!
Types of Termites in Houston
Anytime Pest Elimination offers treatment for the following types of termites:
- Subterranean termites: Treating your home will involve rodding or trenching around the complete perimeter of the home. This can involve some drilling through the concrete pads around the foundation every foot around your home or commercial building to ensure the complete perimeter of your home or business has been treated. We also treat sub-areas or crawlspaces beneath your home. This requires rodding or trenching around each pier and any foundations or concrete pads. We use Termidor SC at a 0.125% rate to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Formosan termites: The Formosan termite differs in shape from the Subterranean termite. They have a more oblong head shape than other Subterranean termite varieties. They have larger colonies and can cause destruction much more quickly than other termite breeds. It is vitally important to treat your home as soon as you see any signs of termite infestation.
The experts at Anytime Pest Elimination have over 30 years of experience in Houston termite control. For Subterranean and Formosan termite control and treatment options, just call Anytime Pest Elimination.
What Are Signs That I Need Termite Control Services In Houston?
Are you suspecting termites in your home? There are a couple of signs that indicate that you need to schedule a termite inspection.
Signs of a termite infestation in your home include the following:
- Paint peeling off your walls
- Evident wood damage or hollow wood
- Your windows or doors feel tight to open
- Evident termite swarms
- Mud tubes formed around the foundation of your home
- Termite droppings (also known as frass)
- You hear faint clicking sounds (referred to as termite "head-banging)
- Fallen trees in your backyard or around your home
If you notice any of the signs above, it's important that you contact a pest control company and schedule a termite inspection as soon as possible. Leaving a termite infestation unnoticed can lead to serious damage and the multiplication of termites in your home. If you suspect termites in your home, don't wait - contact our termite control experts in Houston today to learn more about what we can do to help you and your family.
- Get Complete Peace of Mind with Complete Pest and Termite Protection
- Are You Inviting Termites In? Discover How To Avoid Termite Infestation
Dial (832) 662-2411 or complete our online form to discuss what our experienced team can do for you!
Emergency Services Are Available 24/7
Send us a message online or give us a call right away at (832) 662-2411 to get help with an emergency pest control situation. Our professional and experienced team serves greater Houston and the surrounding areas anytime - day or night!Contact Us Now
24/7 Commercial Pest Control
If you run a restaurant, hotel, or some other type of business, pest problems can hurt your reputation and your bottom line. We offer commercial pest control in Houston 24 hours a day to ensure that our service does not disrupt your business.Learn More
DIY Pest Control
Anytime Pest Elimination Products has a wide selection of great do-it-yourself pest control products that help to control ants, termites, cockroaches, and more. Our DIY pest control products are affordable and effective.Our Retail Store