Want to use what the professionals use? We sell nothing but the best professional pest control products so you can do it yourself without having to hire a pro. No one wants bugs crawling around their home or business. They are not only a nuisance, but they can also cause major health and sanitation issues. Many stores do not offer the solutions necessary for completely successful pest elimination.
So, when you want to take your pest control services into your own hands, stop by Anytime Pest Elimination for the products to set you up for success!
Before you come in, it’s best to do a thorough check of your home and/or yard to make sure you purchase the appropriate amount of product:
- Notice where pests seem to be entering your house or yard.
- How much square footage needs to be treated?
- Where is the particular infestation?
This will help you to make the right decisions regarding DIY pest control versus hiring trained professionals to treat your house or lawn. We have a wide variety of high-quality products to help you get the job done right.
We offer a number of great DIY pest control products that you can use for all of your residential and commercial pest control needs. We offer a large selection of specialty products to help you deal with a variety of pests.
We have products to deal with every pest control issue our technicians deal with:
There are so many choices of products, and it is vitally important that you buy the right pest control product for your particular pest problem, whether it’s ants, cockroaches, spiders, termites, or bedbugs. Unlike many other stores, our team has the knowledge to help you pick out the best product for your specific needs. Our products are a great cost-efficient option for DIY pest control. Our friendly customer service representatives can help you determine the right product for your job. Keep your home and business pest-free with a little help from our DIY pest control solutions!
- Check walls and windows for cracks and crevices where pests can access the house.
- In the kitchen, check for any open food containers and any other sources of open water or food. Check under you sink for any water leaks and in your spice cabinet for any opened seasonings. Be sure to keep a dry and clean kitchen to prevent the pests from returning.
- Check cardboard boxes and paper bags for unwanted guests. They like to eat the paper!
- Seal up spaces around pipes and any area where electrical wiring enters the house.
- Keep all trash throughout the house in a closed container.
DIY Pest control products can get pricey, and we understand how important it is to eliminate that roach or ant infestation! That is why we offer a 20% discount to our customers. We know how stressful a pest problem can be, and we want to lighten the load by providing affordable solutions.
Send us a message online or give us a call right away at (832) 662-2411 to get help with an emergency pest control situation. Our professional and experienced team serves greater Houston and the surrounding areas anytime - day or night!SAVE $59 BOOK NOW
Insured & Secured
5 Star Rating
30 Years Experience
Residential & Commercial
Locally Owned & Operated